What should I do to make her take me seriously? I don't know what to do with her...

Anonymous
Hello everyone, I'm 20 years old and I have been with my girlfriend (22 years old) for 4 months (more or less), the period of the spark has ended, and I can no longer feel her love towards me, she usually has trouble expressing herself but when she does it makes me float on cloud 9, but lately there's been nothing from her, and whatever I try to do it's wrong in her eyes, she is a very independent woman, she's also very stubborn. We love each other so much, I know I love her, and she says she loves me a lot as well, keep in mind that we see each other almost everyday

we used to have sex a lot!, but now we haven't had any for more than a month.

when we first met she had told me that she's a virgin, but along with time I discovered that she wasn't a virgin, but I never confronted her about it.

also, she's having a lot of trouble with her parents (might get separated) and her friends.

the way she's treating me has been awful for a while now, she treats me like I'm a kid, and she'd never take me seriously, she says she want to but she can't.

i'm prepared to give this girl my entire world, and she knows that.

and whenever any trouble happens she'd always resort to breaking up as a solution, she says she loves me so much but she thinks I can't handle her.

so what should I do to make her take me seriously, to make her trust me, to make her love and want me as much as I do for her.
2
2