I gave him my number (again)....Did I just make a fool of myself?

I've been flirting with a customer at work for the past 2 1/2 months He's flirted back well I ran in to him as I was leaving to go home yesterday well we started talking I asked him how his was he said hot I said yea me too wish I had some shorts he looked down and said me too then I ask him how his weekend went he said good he asked how mine went I said good but I'm looking forward to this weekend better..He asked why I said because I'm going to a local concert in noda (local artist community) on Friday and I might go kayaking on sat. He says oh so you like paddling I said yea I haven't done it in a few years he asks if I owned a kayak I said no he then asked where I was going to go I told him then he stopped and said well here my stop(he was dropping something for work) I was like oh OK started to walk off and turned around and said you never called(I know I so could have said something a lot better) He's like what?(his face was priceless he looked shocked and speechless) I said yea I gave you my number last week in your bag he says oh I'm sorry I didn't see it & starts to pull out his phone I say its OK I kind figured you might not see it I can give it to you again if you want he handed me his phone and I put my number in it...So did I make a fool of myself? & well he call?
2
1