Being this guy who likes her, it is hard to pretend that I'm just a friend. Was she really confused?

I have known this pretty girl which I do really like now for half a year. I know that she does have a boyfriend but they just see each other once or twice a week. From the moment I knew her number, I started texting her. The first few days seems to be interesting Because she sends long pages of messages, exchanging ideas and interests. Then I tried to call her one time. From then on, every single night we talk over the phone for hours. The conversations were mostly about knowing each other. Knowing her more made me like her better. It is now obvious that we are now both attached to each other. It came to a point that she started confiding about the struggles of her relationship to me. Being this guy who likes her, it is hard to pretend that I'm just a friend. I opened up my self and honestly told her that I like her.

I said that I'll be more comfortable and be able to act around her better if I'll be true with what I feel for her. She accepted it and everything about us stayed the same. The friendship grew even more up to the point that I started to fall in love with her. Treasuring our friendship, she allowed me to express how I feel for her given the fact that she trust my judgement and know that that she is in a relationship and cannot reciprocate the feelings I have for her. But it also came to a point that she became confused with what she feels towards me and what should we really be. There are times that we are carried away with the special treatment we have for each other. Until to a point she opened up and said that we should stop showing our affections to each other especially ( physical affection ) Because she is already being unfair to both I and her boyfriend. So I respected that and somehow change our ways towards each other. But we still communicate everyday, I still know what she does everyday and he still confides to me. In other words, it was just the physical actions that were limited. Until she realizes again, that we have to put everything back to its right perspectives. There are now days that we rarely text each other or days that we don't talk over the phone. I believe she limits now her lines with me.

Now I'm starting to wonder, was she really confused during those time? Should I stick with her? or should I just let her go?
2
1