Should I let them meet my new boyfriend?

Anonymous
I know this sounds bad but I don't like a lot of people in my family. Due to the fact that most of them just look for you when they want something, they can't stand for someone to do or be better then them in something, or , just BS like that. I just don't like surrounding myself with them. But anyways, I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now and things are great. So far the only people who have meet him has been my mom and 2 of my cousins. They LOVE him, because he makes me very happy and he takes care of me in every way. They'd never have to worry about me not being OK. He's currently 24, a very hard worker (has a black card), drives a nice car, has a nice place, and is even an ivy league graduate. He didn't come from rich parents or a rich family, everything he has he's built up from the ground up with a lot of hard work and determination which I admire him for. I'm not with him for a "status" or how many zeros are in his bank account, I couldn't careless. I love him for him and how he treats me as a woman. He respects me and treats me beyond how any of my ex's have ever treated me (all combined). So here's the problem, BECAUSE I'm with an amazing guy who happens to have all of those great attributes and I'm beyond happy...my fam. all of a sudden wants to meet him due to everything they've heard. he's like the "big unknown mystery" to them but I don't know if I want them to meet him yet just because of how they are! I know one day it has to happen but I just don't know!
Should I let them meet my new boyfriend?
Add Opinion