Am I the only one here who hates to be hugged?

At least, by people you've just met? It's creepy af. I think. Went to the mall today - was supposed to met a friend there for pizza, but she bailed on me... again... - and so here I am, at the mall. By myself, but not alone since everyone in my town has nothing to to but go to the mall. So I walk into a store and notice someone I know with some of their friends, so I just go up to them and basically say "Let's be friends :D". Which, if you know me, is very very VERY unlike me. I don't just... do that... I avoid new people unless I notice them eyballing me xD. And then we all were wandering aimlessly about this mall, and a whole bunch of their friends start showing up, and TRYING TO HUG ME. I do not. Like... to be hugged. Period. Unless I"m comforting someone or need to me comforted, or post-coitus cuddling (which is AWESOME, cuddling is da bomb), or hugging someone goodbye who I know I won't see for a while. But complete strangers... just hugging me, without my permission, at that! Bothers the hell out of me. Am I the only one who hates this? Surely I'm not.
Am I the only one here who hates to be hugged?
Add Opinion