Is it time to move on? I would appreciate even just a yes/no answer!

I had been flirting with this guy at school for pretty much the whole year. He showed a lot of signs that he liked me, and people were asking me when we were going to start dating. We have a blast when we're together, he put a ton of effort into being around me, and once he told me that I'm pretty. When the year ended, he said that he wanted to hangout over the summer. A week later he suggested an event for us to go to, but the date didn't work for me. I suggested two concerts for us to go to, but both of them were too late, (he's going to be on vacation until the summer ends). He then suggested another concert, but then when I said that I could go, he said that something came up and that he couldn't go. However, he told me that he would come visit me during the summer. He has texted me a couple of times since then just to check in, but he didn't say anything about hanging out. His family leaves for vacation in a week. I haven't heard from him in about three weeks. I like him so much and I'm really disappointed. What should I do?

Thanks so much for reading!
1
1