She got upset and now ignores me when she sees me. What does it mean when a girl does this?

She told me she didn't find me attractive and say things like "I don't care if you talk to me or not" and "I don't care if you are my friend or not", why would you almost break out crying if that very same guy tells you "I would be very happy not talk to you again and I hope to never see you again"? I mean, this girl told me that, I'm all for honesty and be gutsy and tell the truth but after that she got upset and now ignores me when she sees me, and she looks pissed/hurt beyond words. I would take a guess and say she did care but she was just talking big, or am I wrong? Wouldn't be affected by those words cancel out the previous gutsy-ness displayed?
1
0