I'm trying not to be so affectionate out of fear that it may turn him off or push him away. IS my behavior normal or a little too much?

Anonymous
Hi guys,

I'm 25 years old and I'm currently "dating" my ex boyfriend who is 27, again. In total we are going on 2 years "together" you can say. In the beginning he said he didn't want a commitment and I was fine with that. Now it feels like we are committed to each other only the conversation hasn't been had.

I'm a very affectionate and playful girlfriend. I don't text constantly and don't bother him when he's busy. He has his boy night as I have my girl night. We text in the morning, on his breaks and we spend the nights together...When I do see him I play fight with him & joke around all the time... He cuddles with me and I rub his back and kiss him. I hug him and sometimes when we don't see each other I tell him I missed him. I always try for us to have a good time and so does he. I bought concert tickets to our favorite artist a few weeks ago and we had a blast. I bought tickets again for a comedian we both want to see. So my questions is...is my behavior normal? people tell me I'm trying to hard. but to me all these things come naturally and I don't think about it as desperate. He takes me out to dinner all the time and pays and he does plan out entertaining evenings also... I would hate for the relationship to not work out this time around so I'm trying not to be so affectionate out of fear that it my turn him off or push him away. Nut this is house I am but people don't understand... I don't want to pressure him with the status of the relationship because I'm actually cool with not having that label. So am I normal or out of control?
3
0