I just don't know how to stop missing her, and loving her. Is there any hope for me with her? HELP!

HIboi77
We were together a long time. We moved to Hawaii together for five years and had many ups and downs and amazing experiences. She "broke up" with me and moved out last August, but we continued to see each other and spend every weekend together up to the holidays, when we both came back to the mainland to visit our families. We were intimate with each other during this time. After New Years she went back to HI to finish her school year(she's a teacher) while I stayed back to take care of some personal matters. Within 2 weeks she started sleeping with some guy. I found out on V-day, which was also our 6th year anniversary. She said she felt terrible, that it was a mistake and she was sorry. We continued communication, but around March(my birthday no less) she told me she was seeing some other dude- even though she knew she was moving back here to the mainland, and all the while she was saying she still had feelings for me. After that communication basically ceased. She got back here at the beginning of last month. There really hasn't been any communication between us(none initiated by her) except for an email I sent with my new cell number a couple weeks ago, and she responded with the fact that she was "kinda seein" some guy from High School whom she had reconnected with on FB ( after only being back here less than 2 weeks!). After that- nothin. Her b-day was yesterday and I considered wishing her a happy one but didn't. I figured she didn't want to hear from me. I still love her desperately- my sun rose and set by her for 6 years. She was and is the love of my life and despite everything that has happened I still want her back terribly. I can't stop thinking about her, and thinking about her with another man- it's driving me mad, and making me sick! I just don't know how to stop missing her, and loving her. I'm so broken, and feel so pathetic. How could she just erase so long a time together so easily? I wasn't perfect but I was loyal, loving and 100% devoted. In six years together I never ONCE thought of cheating, or leaving her even though it wasn't always easy. I still believe we are meant to be together. Am I being stupid and naive or what? Am I crazy?
2
1