She's gone cold- I met a girl a few weeks ago, I got her number and we've been out together a few times and we

we get on really well, we've also had some good kissing sessions but there hasn't been any sex yet which I'm not concerned about because I value her as a person not a sex object. Things seemed to be going really well. She came to my place the other night, we had a good time talking and laughing, then when she left we had another good kissing session. Then all of a sudden she's gone cold. We've been texting pretty much every day since we met and she's always really quick to reply. But now since that night she seems really distant, taking a whole day or more to reply to my texts and also didn't answer her phone when I tried to called her. What should I do? Is she playing games? Testing me? I don't want to chase her around like a fool. Should I just forget about her and move on? It's just really weird because it came out of nowhere.
She's gone cold- I met a girl a few weeks ago, I got her number and we've been out together a few times and we
Add Opinion