Last week he said he loves me and this week he ignores me..what's going on?

last week I was away on a business trip out of town and he was constantly texting me how much he misses me and actually told me over text that he loves me (it was FIRST time!).. we have been dating over 2months now and this week I got back and met up with him for dinner and after dinner we had an argument.

after the argument he hasn't called or texted FIRST..which was very unlikely of him since he always texts..everyday..

i texted him if he was mad and he did reply back saying he's not mad but that was it

so I called him yesterday after he ignored my first text and call..upset with the fact he was avoiding me and not telling what's going on, asked him why he didn't call me back and wif he wants to end the relationship..

he didn't say he wanted to end it but said he didn't want to talk to me Because he doesn't want to get into another argument and told me he would be busy hangingout with his buddies..

how can he give me such different behavior within one week? should I leave him alone or just stop seeing him since he's acting like a jerk without giving me any explanations.?

i really can't believe someone in his 30s can still act so childish..i thought by his age, he would have learned how to communicate with other people..
1
1