Everytime I'm not thinking about him or trying to forget about him, he comes and talks to me. Do guys have like a radar or something ? LOL

Anonymous
i like this guy .. and every time I'm not thinking about him , or trying to forget about him, he comes and talks to me ! how bizarre is that.. every time ! and when I am thinking about him he doesn't say sh*t :P

so I'm wondering do you guys have some sort of radar or something that tells you when the girl isn't thinking of you so you can go and make her think of you ? LOL honestly its creepy :P
+1 y
btw , this question was written sort of jokingly.. I don't actually believe guys have a radar LOL. but the story is true .. and it is odd how you guys can do that ahaha
4
1