Did I make the right decision?...Or am I going to have bad consequences?

Anonymous
This girl and I were really attracted to each other and were almost dating. Very close. We go to the same college. Then she sort of had a breakdown because she saw her ex at work and never had a chance to see him and get over him.

So she "wasn't 100% emotionally ready to start anything". I'm pretty sure she tried to get back with her ex, it didn't work. Then (i'm assuming) she sort of used me as an emotional crutch and kept the attention I was giving her.

After she declined to hang out once or twice (dumb reasons), I mailed her her sweatshirt back. Then eventually I blocked her on Facebook. I didn't want, I NEEDED to get over her because I think she liked another guy. She texted me and asked why and I told her why.

Then she blocked me for some reason. Haven't heard from her since. Also, her good friend wrote on my wall from time to time about jokes, but now she stopped.

Did I make the right move?
1
1