Is this a compliment?

Anonymous
I met a guy through my neighbor...there's a definite attraction between us...i've met him twice- once in passing, and the other time at a big dinner with friends where we talked a bit more and he stared at me the whole time...but I told him that I'm not looking for a relationship as I just got out of one.. then I met him one evening when I was chilling out at my neighbor's house...and he came over but I told him again I wasn't looking for a relationship. He had been asking a lot about how I spend my time, and I guess my tastes are a bit vanilla and home/family oriented...suits me, but could be boring for others...At the end of the night he offered to walk me home before leaving himself, and said to me, "you know what I like about you? You're plain and simple...at least I think so!" he ended that way I suppose as I also seemed surprised. is this an actual compliment? he was very sincere when he said it- but what do you think he means? to me it just sounds like "you're refreshingly boring" but he said it like it was a good thing...
Is this a compliment?
Add Opinion