What are his intentions? I am so confused!

Kmichelle1
I recently started dating this guy, and the first week we went very fast! We went out almost every day, slept together once, he invited me to meet all of his friends, and then I cooked him dinner and we slept together again. He then started pulling back, and says that he is afraid of relationships. He said that he still wants to see me, but we need to cool it a little (that was week two). We had another party with his friends that weekend, and everything went well that night. He even volunteered my house to be the site of the next party (this weekend). His friends also say that they have never met one of his dates before. He kissed me goodnight, and never tried anything more. But, he hasn't really put a whole lot of effort into talking to me this week, either. He is an engineering student, and I do know that he is very busy. I also admit that things went way too fast that first week. I do not know if he is really into me, or if he just wants to transition it to a "friends only" type of relationship. I figure that if he didn't want to see me at all, he would just tell me and get it over with! Is it too early to start worrying? Am I wasting my time, and should I just consider him a friend at this point? I am a pretty smart cookie, but I have never been so confused!
+1 y
OMG! How do I edit this crap! I totally misspelled intentions! I don't think there is a way to edit. Oh, well. I am not stupid! I swear; I am just not perfect.

+1 y
Okay, due to the lack of responses on this one, I am just going to play it cool and see what happens. Obviously, his behavior is confusing. He sent a text today, just asking what's up, but not really initiating any type of conversation. I am just going to play it cool for a bit, and see where this goes. I will keep you all updated. If anything, this makes a really good science experiment.
0
1