Do you ever just agree to go out with someone who asks- even though you don't think you will like them?

Anonymous
I mean not that hate them, or are completely turned off, but you don't feel a spark.. people say to give people a chance but I wonder how many people do.. I bet guys are less likely to give women they are not sure about a chance, yet get incensed when women will not give them a chance.

well my guy friends are always saying if she only knew how much I liked her shed like me. but It is common sense- if you do not like someone, knowing how obsessed with you, they r, is not going to help-at all... if anything you get labeled psycho., yet guys think this is supposed to help. maybe they think women just want any guy to care, where as they think guys are more discriminating& don't give a sh*t about being cared for.. idk

anyways I want to know if you, give people a chance, when you are not initially interested.
+1 y
I'm asking guys too..
4
3