Is it wrong to date your ex's best friend?

QUEENgreen04
Males: Okay so I was dating this guy for about 11 months. I loved him, I did, but in the beginning of our relationship he treated me nice and later on he became such an a**hole. Little by little I started losing feelings for him because I knew I did not deserve to be treated that way. He cheated on me with his ex that he still "loved". We have been broken up for about 5 1/2 months and I honestly do not have any more feelings for him. He was my first love but even if we do text once in a blue, I do not feel any type of way at all. His best friend liked me way before him and I got together, like a year before, but I rejected him and I did not even know they were best friends, I did not even know my ex at that time. Now I have feelings for his best friend and his best friend also still likes me. My ex is kind of upset about it but he plays the "I don't care" act, his best friend apparently does not have a problem with it. What should I do? Sometimes I feel as if it is set up. So I do not know how to go about it.
+1 y
Also, his best friend, was there for me whenever I needed someone. He was there for all the crap my ex put me through. They even got into arguments because he would yell at my ex telling him that he(MY EX) has the type of girl that he himself(BESTFRIEND) is looking for and he's treating her(ME) like crap.
1
3