How to get guys to ask my sister out?

Anonymous
My sister is 17. I'm not the overprotective brother, but she feels ashamed asking me for advice, and even though I want to help her be happy, I know she gets uncomfortable when we talk about dating and relationships.

I know she's unhappy. I don't think she's ugly. I don't want her to feel like a loser, because she isn't. I've considered getting my friends to ask her out, but I'm sure that would just make her feel worse, like I have to do that so a guy can ask her out.

Girls, what does she need to do so guys can ask her out? I'm looking for any non-male advice I can get. What works for you, and what doesn't? Obviously, smiling and just looking cute isn't getting her nowhere. When you were in a dating rut, how did you get over it?

Also, how do you think she's feeling right now? What can I do to make her feel better?

Thank you
How to get guys to ask my sister out?
2
0