How can I make her like me again?

So there's this girl.......Her and I went to fourth grade together and I really liked her a lot then, We moved away and got seperated in 2 different states. finally 7 years later we started to talk and found out we were living in the same state again. So we talked and ended up dating. I had to leave for bootcamp 2 months after we started dating. I fell madly in love with this dream girl from 4th grade. She said she did too... Well I went away 2 months later to bootcamp "didnt want to leave her" but I promised myself id get through 6 months of grueling training to better our life after that. I went through it and sent her over 130 letters and the first month I was in there she was sending letters back pretty regularly. But then all her letters stopped coming, 2 weeks before I Graduated from bootcamp I got a Dear John letter. telling me how bad she wants to be with me but just can't take it anymore. after I graduated her and I started "talking" but then she would totally ignore me. we talked on and off for a year. Finally told her I was tired of it and didn't want to talk to her anymore. but the other day she added me on Facebook and I couldn't resist talking to her again. I still love this girl! Even tho I know I shouldnt. She coming over tomorrow to see me. I'm nervous its going to be like before. I just want to know how I can make this girls heart melt and bring back those feelings she had for me. Any one got a clue how? like what to say. or what to do?

How can I make her like me again?
Add Opinion