Would it be random to ask her out if I don't talk to her that much?

Anonymous
Basically all I know about this girl is that she thinks I'm hilarious. We don't really talk at school, but I know she's single. We see each other maybe once a week, and now we won't see each other in a month. I was thinking maybe during this vacation, I'd call her and see if maybe she wanted to go do something casual. Would that seem weird and random?

I mean we've talked a couple times and she seemed to like it...we joked around some.

I don't know how high her interest is so I don't know if I'm selling high or low. But the bottom line is that even when school resumes, I probably won't talk to her all that much so I was thinking might as well go for it now.

And I mean, isn't that what dates are for? To get to know someone? And I'm going to ask her to do something casual, like mini-golf or the arcade or go-karts or something.
4
3