I am so confused to whether he actually has feelings for me as he said he has never done this with friends before.

Anonymous
OK I have this guy friend who was also friends with my ex.. He is the guy that every girl wants to be with he wants everything I want he is just perfect for me in my eyes.. we have been speaking a lot and getting to know everything about each other. He was very hurt from his ex as she did a real number on him and he got very sick after there breakup but not cos of the breakup so he is now just concentrating on himself and staying away from women for a while. but a few nights go we kind of took our relationship to the next level it started out with pic messages and the other night a bit of four play happened.. I told him that I have feelings for him and he told me not to cos the feelings aren't mutual but I keep getting mixed signals that I can't figure out.. he likes to play games as that's what he does but doesn't mean any harm by it like as in he never gives me the answer that I want to hear cos he thinks its fun that is the games I am talking about.. I am so confused to whether he actually has feelings for me as he said he has never done this with friends before... I am falling for this guy and all this is doing my head in.. can anyone please help me play him at his own game or figure him out
0
1