Should I move on and watch their relationship fail?

I was and still am into this guy and we were together for a week. I was really happy and he still makes me happy.When I heard he was going to break-up with me I did it first.And only in anger because I heard he liked my best friend.So we still are friends,and we talk every single day.Even when I went away for a couple days.He tried to set me up with his bff but I still like him.My bff is really disappointed in herself for being with him but she still "likes" him.He was there for me through everything.Especially my fathers death which was not a long time ago.He still makes me happy.And one time I talked to him in the shower and he knew but still brings it up.And some guys started flirting with me and when I tld him he kinda got jealous.i didn't want him to but he did? We've now been broken up for 2 months and I still really care about him.And he said we were close friends,and the relationship with my bff isn't really working...she even said she lost the spark.So now to the point...should I move on and watch their relationship fail and not be there for him or should I stay there for him and when they end hope he'll like me again? Thannnkkkssss,xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Should I move on and watch their relationship fail?
Add Opinion