Win back my Aries man...Guys, help, please !

Hey guys,

I had this short dating history with an Aries man. Eventually things went wrong on the last date and he turned ice cold.. it's been almost two weeks since then, and I've tried apologizing and explaining myself. In the first few days that was.. He said he had lost interest .. He agreed to meet me though, once again, and talk face to face, but he put if off for 2 times, and on the third time I just stopped. I haven't had any contact in one week and have even deleted him from Facebook, to show him this is not how I should be treated...

Now I saw he's going to this party I'm attending next week.. and I know once he sees me something inside him WILL scream... This thing we had together really was special, for the both of us.

I'm wandering if I should ignore him at all, or say "hello" as if I don't care anymore, and as if I have moved on.

I know if he wanted me, he'd be with me, but I recognize also the fact that he underestimated the power of chemistry and appearance, which I have on my side once we are face to face.. And so I'm hoping, him seeing me will reverse something in his heart and mind.

So what should I do ? Have you had a similar experience with a girl and how did it turn out?

Thank you :o)
1
1