People think she likes me. Yet I can not seem to decide if I want to ask her to this party

Here is the situation:

I met this girl back in the end of June/Early July...we work together..and she was the one to come up to introduce herself to me..she has done some other things as well that is making people believe she likes me but...I guess the thing that everyone thinks I should do..is ask her to this party that our work is throwing tomorrow...why? well because she was the one who asked if I was going...first. I replied yes, and she did the same after I asked her...I complimented her just before she asked me..and as we all know guys who give girls compliments usually mean he likes her...regardless of if he likes her...however..here is the kicker..since we met..we have only really SEEN each other literally like 5 times..and while it has been a month...that does not really mean I have "talked to her" for a month...she went on vacation for 3 weeks...and we did not have each others number or Facebook yet...

So my question is...should I really try and ask her to this party tomorrow...as my date..considering the circumstances...?
0
2