Girls, to what extent do you judge guys on their abilty to smooth talk in your initial interaction?

Anonymous
The only problem I really see with me is a recognized anxiety issue that I have which seems to have a major impact on girls' first impressions about me. I get too anxious around new people whether they be guys or girls. When I get used to people, the more humorous, confident, relaxed side of me comes out. I find that girls judge you a lot on your first approach and tend to sum you up? Is that the case? do you think it is fair to judge someone without getting to know them? I'm not saying all girls are like that because I have had one long term relationship with a beautiful caring girl who gave me more chances to prove myself because she saw something in me. Any opinions on this matter?
1
1