Do any of you girls actually feel uglier when a really old guy hits on you?

Anonymous
It seems like when I'm at my worst...weight gain, unkempt clothes, old men hit on me, and it actually makes me feel quite uglier. I know that these old guys don't hit on the most attractive looking women either because they tend to hit on my mom, too, and she doesn't look quite as "nice" as she used to...

Do any of you girls have this experience and feel actually guilty and uglier after a really old guy hits on you, espcially if you know that you look for a fact that you look particularly frumpy that day?

+1 y
i mean it would be more flattering if a more guys around my age would hit on me , instead of old geezers.
+1 y
it makes me so physically sick that I sometimes cry when I come back home because I just somehow feel really ugly and so fat. like today.

I know I should try to appreciate attention, but not when it's coming from ugly and really old guys that are not your age. it makes me feel like an alien.
5
7