Major crush.What Are Your Thoughts On The Situation? (If you feel like reading.)

Sn105
So I have a major crush on a boy that seems pretty reserved/quiet. I have never talked to him before, but we see each other around a lot. Anyways I am pretty quiet/reserved too and it's hard for me to just strike up conversation with people. Especially if that person is my crush. I was once close in proximity to him, and he didn't say hi or anything, and I didn't say hi. He just remained super quiet, didn't move much, and he made eye contact for about 2-3 seconds before looking down. All I could do was look at him, I couldn't smile or say hi, and I really regret not doing so. He has been given the opportunity to approach me everyday, but he does nothing about it. He never seems to try and approach me, sometimes he avoids talking with me.

After being near him during that awkward silence, I was in my car and driving away, and I looked in my mirror and saw him stop what he was doing, and just watch me drive away.

What I have realized is that IF he does like me, he is acting the exact same way I am. I'm like him a lot, but I am too scared to show too much interest in him because I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way. So I'm stuck in this stalemate situation, and I don't know what to do. Help! What are your thoughts?

*Ever since that moment of awkward silence, I haven't seen him much. Why?*
1
1