I don't know what to do, should I stay or should I go?

makip
My boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 5 months and I know is a really short time but I'm in love with him and he does to but we argue way too much we have broken up like twice already and he has come back to me that he usually would have gotten over me by a certain time but he just can't he even changed for me..but everything lasts a while. Now that is summer he is spending the summer with his dad in a different city so technically almost 2 months without seeing each other just texting and I don't know why but in this past weeks he's been having an attitude I can't stand. He has always had a temper and so do I but I just feel like he gets moody very quickly and defensive..like when I say something he gets mad and automatically snaps at me and then at least this is the way I feel but he is the one that starts arguing and I'm the one that has to end up apologizing to him always and I had it I feel like his little bitch..specially cause with other guys is the other way around. We love each other and we have a good relationship with a lot of arguments of course but at this point I don't know if I should stick for a while wait till he comes back and we can work this through or if this is not going anywhere
+1 y
e.g: Yesterday we were talking and an hour after he not replying I said : enjoy your day"..so then he right away started why do you always have to say that is like every time etc ect and kept going on..so we started arguing and he started ignoring me cause he does that every time we argue. But before that he mentioned that he was doubting our relationship so I called him and we kept going..honestly I called him to clarify that when I said :enjoy your day" I didn't mean it in the way he thought I
+1 y
did but he just kept complaining and making the argument bigger and I kept going with it. Then he brought another subject up..which he was 2 days before I got mad at him I was kinda jealous from one of their friends. But he was drinking with his friends so he ignored me to avoid the argument...so we argued more about that subject. After we got off the phone I asked him what does he wants to do..Im here to try to make it work and try my hardest but if he doenst want to keep dealing with his i
+1 y
cant stop him..he said he loves me and he wants to make it work but if we are going to keep arguing he doesn't want to be in this relationship. We didn't talk the rest of the day but before I went to sleep I sent him a cute good night message and told him I'm not gonna give up on us well try our hardest to make it work and well make it...in the morning I he replied saying he was in love with me I was his heart and soul etc and we will make it..i replied but he never did till 6pm..we didn't talk much
+1 y
today so at 7 he told me he was gonna do dishes..i replied..resend and at 9 he replied saying he just got out of the pool actually I was kinda upset after such a long argument we could barely talk and make up so I told him I'm going to sleep night at 9pm which he knows I go to sleep late..just said "okay..." and I was like don't tell me it bothers you that I'm going to sleep..he said I'm just saying OK so night. I said good night I love you tevin he replied love you too naomi so I don't know if I'm like that
+1 y
cause it just happened but I just feel is emotionless..this relationship ("these past weeks") are we going anywhere? I don't want to go through all that break up and go back together thing that's not how a healthy relationship works but after he just said that I asked myself..am I wasting my time with him? I really don know what to do
1
3