I feel disrespected and unappreciated. What's wrong with him?

My name's Nicole. I'm 17 and I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for four months. This guy swore for nearly four years that he was in love with me until I decided to give him a chance. We were friends before, of course. He called me and texted me often, but now it's like I'm just hello and goodbye. Whenever he calls me, he's always hanging out with his friends and he always says he's going to call me back, but he never doesn't. Then the next day, he just texts me, "Hey baby." And I text him back, but then he doesn't text me back for hours...and sometimes he doesn't even text me back until the next day around noon and so on.

Also, whenever I tag him on my Facebook status saying something cute, he deletes it. But whenever his girl friends say something cute on his wall (nicknames they call him and so on) or whenever his guy friends post something dealing with a fraternity (which he's going to join when he starts college soon), he replies and doesn't delete it. Honestly, I can't believe how immature I sound bringing up fb, but I feel disrespected and unappreciated. Guys or girls, any clue to what's going on, any advice? Thanks.
0
1