Why do businesses, such as bars and restaurants, legally have the right to refuse service to anyone? why?

Anonymous
It pisses me off that they have that right, that private property is legally allowed to make their own rules, that they can kick you out just because you never gave tips but you were always a paying-customer.
+1 y
because me and my friend were kicked out of a Sports Bar a couple of months ago at the beginning of the year in January, I'm still angry and pissed off about it, because they said we were bothering customers, instigating something, because some other patron took our seat, so that other person started it but they kicked us out instead, don't know if that other person got kicked out, anyway I feel like kicking that Bar Manager or Bar owner's ass if I ever run into him in person
+1 y
i wish I could kick a bouncers ass if only I was strong enough, or kill a bouncer
+1 y
why is private property legally allowed to make their own rules? it's not fair to me
4
6