I still have feelings for him. Confused about my love...please help

Ok I met this guy on a web portal ...we chatted , exchanged mails, texts and then phone calls ...now we live in different countries but we would manage to keep in touch (I tired to most of the time and made most of the calls too) he then told me that he was in love with me and I also felt the connection and fell in love with him...so much that I couldn't hold my self and decided to visit him, when we met I couldn't feel the connection I felt but I thought it would change in a while ...we spent like a week with each other ... and that's when I could really see a lot of his flaws when I met him person ( everyone does)...firstly he was very careless with money , he constantly asked me to pay when he took me out for dinner and even asked me for a loan (which is like a deal breaker for me,) Since I loved him I was OK with it...but I found it a little weird cause no one has ever asked me for money or anything ..He did ask me for my account details and told me that he will transfer the money in my account but hasn't although he mentioned he will return it within a week but he hasn't even spoken about it (its been almost 2 months since I visited him) .

also whenever we went out for dinner he would leave me for 15 to 20 min for a cigarette break (he would also start talking to his friends over the phone) and I found it very rude...its like I am here only for a week dude...these things really put me off . Plus when I visited him I got him a nice present but he dint even bother to get me flowers ...i am not materialistic but I am romantic ...

Ever since we started off he has always been busy but still did manage to keep in touch with me but now ever since we have met he keeps telling me that he is ultra busy and I should try and understand ...it really did hurt but I did try and keep a distance but the situation doesn't seem to change ...and I am fed up of telling him how I feel... Plus whenever we talk he always talks abt money and keeps telling me periodically that I should invest money in his business sometimes I feel that he wants to be with me cause he has this impression that I am rich (I may be wrong) although he does say that he loves me but I feel that he doesn't want me anymore or probably he dint click with me when we met...whatever the reason is I feel cheated and sad..so recently I mailed him that it was over and he is like he still loves me and he is not letting me go but I told him that it doesn't matter anymore ...he tried calling me once but has not contacted me after that ..its been two days now ...I still have feelings for him ...what do I do ? should I wait for him , or should I just let go and move on...i know I can but I feel so so cheated
1
1