He said he loved me and 3 days later he started to avoid me! will he come back?

Anonymous
we been dating almost 3 months.

and 3 weeks ago he kepting saying he loved me and he misses me

and sorry for acting weird cause he's under a lot of stress and took it out on me..

2 weeks ago. we had an argument and didn't talk to each other for a few days and made up ...

last week.. he was acting normal again ..saying

we should go on a double date with his best friend..and figiting me made him depressed so let's not do that again..blah blah blah.

and I thought it was GOOD until I haven't heard from him for a few days

so I called /texted him and he TOTALLY AVOIDED/IGNORED me!

i got so mad I told hime we should be just friends and since I have something to give him and wanna end this face to face we should meet up for a coffee and he totally REFUSED!

what is going on?!

how can you say you love somebody , act normal after few arguments, and just start to ignore and act like a JERK?!

comeon! he is in his 30s! haven't he matured enought to respect the other person?

do you guys think he's just under too much stress and he can't handle it and would comeback everything goes back to normal or what?
2
0