Never had a boyfriend...Why and how to deal?

melissa92
ok I'm 32 years old and I've never had a boyfriend...im beautiful smart cool funny nice...for years it baffled/confused me...ive been beyond lonely...i used to go out to clubs, bars, places, groups...and nothing ever happened...its as if that normal thing that happens for others called 'life' doesn't happen for me...intimidation just doesn't cut it because I'm petite, thin...and pretty...im also a virgin...guys don't ask me out...mostly they put me down and are mean to me...most guys don't look at me such as 'wow she's hot' or as if they are remotely interested...instead they shun me and treat me badly...it has confused me because I'll be around other pretty girls and guys will treat them like a princess or be nice to them or seem interested, but with me they act different and rude...and very cold standoffish or even make fun of me...coupled with the fact that I've never had a boyfgriend...its very confusing and hard to deal with---the only guy who was in my life was a 58 year old sociopath who rejected me refused sex with me and mentally tortured me...and wasn't even a boyfriend...all he did was pu tme down and treat me like dirt... and wudnt even hang around me...the guys who somehow are interested in me are 'weird' such as in their 50's and not my type, or just not my type or looking only for sex...or to use me...it makes no sense as to why a really sexy hot girl who is nice can't get a boyfriend...i think I'm cursed but wonder if there are others who feel the same way...no its not my attitude my this or that... I'm normal nice and just liek anyone else just that I can't meet a guy...its odd that no normal nice guy wants a girlfriend who is like me, and I only get guys who want to use me for sex...a lot of people tell me too...how is that possible? you should get any guy you want...youre so pretty...youre very nice... and again I'm just like...i don't know...most guys get off on rejecting me and treating me badly...and the rest just want to use me...
+1 y
to add I've tried tons of dating sites...internet etc...ive tried it all for years...its really frustrating...and nothing...i basically just gave up and figured I'm going to end up being single and get used to it but it still makes no sense...any person on planet earth can get a boyfriend/girlfriend...esp a pretty girl yet for some reason I can't...and just end up meeting psychopaths who like to mentally screw with me and refuse sex with me...
+1 y
also to add I'm a model etc...and attractive and oddly...same thing...all I get is some weird random guy aggressively trying to pursue me for sex...and then he gives up and moves on...then I'll see these men with mean fat ugly psycho women and think...i don't get it...and they are like...slaves to these nasty mean women and then treat nice women like me like dirt...i used to think well maybe once I get old ugly and fat I can finally get a boyfriend...its really weird...
5
1