Does this guy like me in a romantic way? I need help...

zombieh
i have been really good friends with a guy who is in my class. we have known each other for almost half a year now and we get along really well. we do everything together like best friends- he always pays for me when we eat out (and we do that often), he calls or textes me every day, we slept in the same bed a couple of times (we didn't do anything tho...) we even shared toothbrushes 3 times by now. so from what I've described we may seem like a couple, right? WRONG. he is sexually confused , he never had a girlfriend or boyfriend tho, and at the moment he is bisexual, he tells me that he hates me every day and insults me all the time- I of course treat him the same. but we still hang out all the time... I'm embarrassed to admit it but I think I'm starting to have a crush on him, today he told me he was going jogging tomorrow with a girl he met at a party -and that really hurt! he didn't say anything flirty about her trough, and he has many girl friends, but I kinda felt jelous when he told me...

i'm really confused,

does he like me romantically? or not?

( I don't want to tell him that I like him ...because well I tell him I hate him every time we talk! and he does to me too!)

-how do I move out of this friend zone?
1
1