This black guy at work gave me his number?

Anonymous
He has given me money. He gave me two dollars once, not sure why. And then he gave me $20 out of sympathy. I told him he didn't have to but he kinda ran off before I could make him take it back. He obviously likes me cause he always asks me what I'm doing after work and he has offered to sell me weed and he wants to smoke with me.

I told him I have a boyfriend. Well later on he was like, "Hey do you wanna call me sometime?" and I was like "well I have a boyfriend" and he was like, "I just wanna be friends with you."

So I said sure cause I didn't want to be mean. Well he gave me a wadded up piece of paper with his number, reading, "Keep this between you and me. You hot and I like you."

I told him I would text him but he said his phone might not get the text.

What should I do? Should I call him or just ignore him? I don't want him to not like me and start being mean to me at work or something. He is the dishwasher and I always have to go back there to put plates there to get washed.
2
2