So I started to like this girl a lot from work. What Should I Do Now?

So I started to like this girl a lot from work, and she started to get flirtier than usual, she would respond to every time right away, and she would "like" my stuff on Facebook alot. Then suddenly, she seemed to back off a bit for a few weeks, so I told her how I felt and asked to know if she felt the same or not, and she told me she never liked me that way and was sorry if I thought otherwise. So she's been on vacation from work for over a week, yesterday she walked right past me without saying anything, and awhile later I needed to know where something went so I asked her, she flashed a bright smile and then told me where she thought it went. but we didn't talk for the rest of the night. Today, we didn't talk, I told a joke to a customer and she smiled, and then later after I got off I was looking at the energy drinks and she walked by right past me, and then came back around and just started talking to me, for a few mins. So I talked to my cousin and his wife about it (I was at their house today) he says, she obviously thinks that I'm some kind of lapdog and she can talk to me whenever she wants to and its no big deal, and his wife says, that she thinks the air is clear now and she probably figures she can just go back to being friends with me and its no big deal. I do enjoy talking to her, but a good part of that is because I have feelings for her, and I'm just not sure what to do now..
1
2