I asked how her vacation was and was ignored.

Heres the story: I've been crushing on this girl for a long time now, and I hadn't talked with her at all so far over summer vacation. So I talked to her best friend to get closer to the girl I liked. We had a seemingly great texting conversation (I hadn't talked to this girl at all either) I remember it ending with her ignoring my text when I joked about being psychic or something. So fast forward a week and I texted the girl that I like. We also had a seemingly great texting conversation. So two days later I texted her again, and we didn't quite have as good as a conversation as the last but it did end with her ignoring a text when I was teasing her about her favorite baseball team the boston red sox. Fastforward 5 days or so and right now they are both on vacation together and both have not answered my texts at all since. I have texted the first girl whom I don't like twice before their trip and tried to contact her on Facebook once all ignored. I even asked her on Facebook whether I was bothering her or not and she said she wasn't but she was just really busy. I also texted her during their vacation asking how it was and it was ignored. The second girl, the one I like, I asked how her vacation was and was also ignored. So my question is: What did I do wrong to deserve this? And should I confront them straight up and ask them about it?

I asked how her vacation was and was ignored.
Add Opinion