What are his intentions? Mr. Confusing...

avaann25
I met a guy a three months ago and fell for him immediately. He seemed interested as well but I had a boyfriend. Things with my boyfriend weren't working out so we broke up. Me and this guy started talking and hanging out more often. We talked about many personal things and got to know each other pretty fast. We have been to the movies together (wasn't an official date but he paid), have went out to eat at casual places (we take turns paying), been to the dog park together, we hang out at his place all the time, and I have met many of his friends, cousins, and siblings. Earlier on he said things were complicated with his ex girlfriend which was OK with me because things were complicated with my ex as well. Lately though he has been so hot and cold with me. One day he takes me to his parents house...the next he barely talks to me. He has talked a few times about going camping or kayaking together but has yet to follow through with those plans. We have recently started talking about vacationing together. He has even told me I can move in and split rent with him. He seems a little jealous whenever I talk about another guy or if another guy shows interest in me. After having had sex a few times and him bringing me to meet his parents I got pretty confused about what his intentions were. I asked him where he stood with me and he told me things are still touchy and complicated but his ex is no longer the complication. He danced around the question about how he felt towards me. He won't talk about us being in a relationship and won't ask me out on a date...but what guy takes a friend with benefits to meet his mother and tells her she can live in his place. I am dealing with the king of mind games...please help!
Updates:
+1 y
I have asked this question before but there are new details and I really need more than one opinion please :)
What are his intentions? Mr. Confusing...
Add Opinion