Why do guys lose interest in me?

Anonymous
I'm 20 years old, I both work and study as often as I can and therefore I feel independent. I often hear of People and family that I'm pretty, and I have no issues with selfesteem other than what's normal, I think lol XD

Now I have been looking for a boyfriend for a couple of years on and off when I've had the time. Someone to travel with and have fun with, but every time I approach a guy he first seems interested for a couple of minutes before he lose interest and begin talking with someone else instead. Sometimes guys approach me but just after a while they don't seem too interested anymore. I thought at first it was because I was boring and therefore tried making the conversations more exciting (I find traveling, science and new things exciting) but somehow I am not enough to keep their interest. What am I doing wrong? It cannot be because of my looks or because I'm a wallflower so why?
Why do guys lose interest in me?
4
1