Is it possible for a guy to still like his ex even if he has a new girlfriend?

Is it possible that a guy can still have feelings for his ex girlfriend even though he has a new girlfriend? When him and I dated, he wasn't friends with any of his girlfriends. I know he has a new girlfriend, but I want to know if its possible that he might still have feelings for me. Like I said, he wasn't friends with any of his ex girlfriends when he was with me so this is kinda out of character for him. He didn't go from one girl to another girl. He started dating his current girlfriend four months after we had dated, around the same time that him and I stopped being friends. And he's been with his current girlfriend for about 5 months now and he just recently told me he wants to work on being friends again. Is it possible that he might still have feelings for me, his ex girlfriend, even though he has a new girlfriend?
3
0