The more I try to get closer to her the farther apart we both become. Give me your opinion.

K00lKat
I'm in love with my best friend, I've known her since sophomore year, and when I first met her I didi realize how I truly felt about her until later that when. by then it was too late for me. now that I Know my love for her is absolute there's no doubt in my heart that she's the one for me. I've told her how I felt, one time she said that she doesn't feel the same way anymore, another time she said she's not ready for a relationship, and the last time I brung it up she says she doesn't like me like that. I don't it at all, I feel she does but its something I'm not doing right or haven't done yet. Almost everything I've been doing is for her, I even buy her small gifts to let know I'm still thinking of her. Well, I haven't to her how strong my love for her is, I did write in a journal and let her read it. Nor did I tell her I that I'm doing things just for her. Lately it seems like the more I try to get closer to her the farther apart we both become.

What do you think?
1
0