Why am I in the constant need for male attention?

Anonymous
Why am I in the constant need for male attention? I am single and have been for 2,5 year (27 years old).

Guys hit on me all the time and ask me out on dates but somehow I haven't been able to find the right guy that also likes me.

Some guys have hurt me feelings really bad. For example; I was dating this guy for 1-2 months, I had met his whole family and friends and we spent a lot of time together. He acted like he really loved me with all his heart, but all of the sudden he just stopped and lost interest in me.

So because of many heartbreaks I have trouble believing that a guy is genuinely interested in me.

I think because of this I flirt/text/chat/date several guys at the same time.

For example, last Thursday I had a very fancy date with one guy, I was flirting with text messages with another guy on Friday and on Saturday I kissed the third guy.

If a guy doesn't contact me everyday (if we are dating) I read that as they are not interested enough in me and I loose interest because I don't want to get my heart broken, again.

What is wrong with me, and what can I do to get out of this and find my future husband.
2
3