It seems like most people are so damaged that they are beyond repair. Will I ever find someone who...?

Anonymous
I know that no one is "beyond repair". Yet, it seems like a lot of people are. Most people walking around on this Earth don't have a cleansed heart. Without it, it's like cancer spreading in their thoughts and controlling all of their actions. Actions that lead them to do all of the wrong things. I'm sick of it. I can honestly say that most people of this era are trash. OK, so maybe the word 'trash' is a bit harsh. Let me rephrase that. Most people of this era are such damaged goods that they taint every relationship they touch. Often leaving someone with their infectious case of passion misplacement and damaging them too. It's so frustrating.

I understand that no one is perfect and I love it that way :) Perfection would rob us of our soul. The greatest masterpieces were created because of imperfect experiences. But is it so much to ask for someone who still has their dignity, loyalty, and integrity in tact? I'd just like to find a person of the opposite gender who hasn't let the struggles of life and the terror of this world take so much away from him that he doesn't have much to give. What do you think? How hard do you think it is to find someone with a cleansed heart who doesn't allow their past and their pain to effect the way they treat people?
4
3