Help! Epically lost and confused by this girl!?

Anonymous
So the girl I'm interested in is a long time friend. She use to tell me all her boyfriend problems but for the last couple months, she has not talked about her relationship with her boyfriend.

I'm interested in her, so last month I asked her how she's doing with her boyfriend. She said "He's nothing to me" and that she "just wants to be alone now." She didn't tell me what happened in that relationship.

Being that she's technically single, I started spending more time with her and tried to do more less friend-like things. Such as sharing food, holding her around the waist. When I thought it might be a shot to ask if she liked me, she said "as what? ... as a friend of course...I just want to be alone right now."

The funny thing was that we were sharing a tent when I asked her that. I really thought I had her. The next day (while we were hiking), I could see that she was taking candid pictures of me. After the hike, we decided to take a nap, and I woke up to the sound of someone calling her nonstop. She then went outside and all I kept hearing was "I'm not talking to you. I'm not even at home right now, so you might as well go home". I tried talking to her afterward. I said, I'm there for you if you need someone to talk to but all she kept saying is that "She's fine". A while later, I saw her in a deep talk with her female friend and I could tell it was about the guy on the phone.

So..wtf is going on?
+1 y
I'm really lost on the fact that she use to tell me about all her boyfriend problems and yet when I offer her help now, she only tells me she's fine and turns to her female friend for help
2
3