I want to forget him.. I feel like I'm dying.. and I don't know what to do....

lovecraze
There's this guy I had a huge crush on, if you would call it that, for 5 years. And now, I'm never going to see him again. I feel so weak.. I can't stop thinking of him. I miss him, though I didn't even talk much. And I'm sure I'll never hear of or see him again. Ever. and That kills.. I just can't stop thinking about him. Thing is no one knows about my love for him. My bestie liked him too. And now while I'm comforting her, I just feel like dying.. and crying each time. Because I feel the absolute same way about him and I don't know.. I really don't know how to express myself.. but it would be great if someone could give me some tips on how to forget a guy. There's this quote. "pretending he didn't exist is like.. etc, etc. I forget.." all I know is.. I can't forget him.. :( PLs help me..

you must be wondering why I'm coming up here to ask you guys, people I don't even know.. its just I don't want to tell anybody I do know.. mainly Because half of them like him too... and I don't want anybody knowing.. :(
2
1