+1 y

He wants me to move in with him but my parents won't allow me to move, advice?

Me and my boyfriend are in commited relationship not to mention long distance relationship and we both came to conclusion that we hate distance and we both suck at it. Before down the road I was supposed to be in my country instead I did not called my parents/did not let them know I was over at his place for month it was big mistake but I wanted to be with him and I knew they would not allowed I am 22 years old. It feels like I am controlled by them I do not have job because they think I am not smart enough too... and yet they want so much from me. Also not to mention my mom likes my boyfriend but my dad hates him cause he think I am giving up my music college that coast fortune to be with him and live on my own. I had so many conversation with my parents and non of them wanted me to and I did give it up and staying at music college. However, recently he told me if I don't move to him he does not want to continue this relationship because he knows it will not work. Cause of my parents. His parents wants me to move in with him and he does a lot love me and he even said he will help me pay for tuition fee but I don't want to depend on him. I don't know what to do he wants me to move to him as soon as this semester ends I feel both way I want to get the degree and then move at the same time I don't want to waste my parents money and do it on my own. For hell I know it is going to be hard getting money on my own but some people say I should stay at my parents since they pay for everything but the others say they should not hate him cause he is white and controlls you. And I did talk to him but he says states he can not understand why I can not give him one thing that he asks for cause usually if I ask something he does give it. But this is hard I don't know what is the best I have friends at music college but I really get depressed by the environment it creates but I don't want ot give up something I have been doing for 10 years at the same time I really don't want to lose this guy I am very in love with him and so is he. He never pressures me to move in but I really want to I have been looking into college before my parents stopped me. But they say I don't have brains to do them and since I am outside of states they threat me taking my passport away saying I can not go back to states cause ill run off to him. What should I do?
1
1