+1 y

I don't know if I want to continue talking to her or if I should pursue.

Here are the deets. I've been friends with her for about a couple months now and partied a couple times and never kissed or did anything that showed affection other than friendly hugging. Well, last night we partied again, and she went into her room, so I followed. I started picking her brain about things she likes and whatnot. So we talked about her closet passions nobody knows about, past relationships, etc.. while being kinda drunk. After awhile of talking about her life and all kinds of things, I suddenly have this urge to want to get with here badly, so I lay down one of my lines I love to use, " (her name), your presence is a gift, and I don't want to waste any time" shortly after, we start kiss which lead to making out, which lead to passionately making out. Which then lead to us having sex briefly for 15 minutes and then me making her orgasm with my fingers (because I went soft.. smh) When she did O she went straight to sleep literally. I found myself naked looking at her thinking to myself, what did I just do?! I just randomly had sex witha friend I never thought I would sleep with! Her bed was a single bed so I just put the covers over her and put my clothes on, and just sank against the wall to the floor going over in my head what just happened. this was all at like 430am. So once I had all of my clothes on I found a stray pillow and fell asleep on the floor next to the bed. 6am comes around and I wake up and pretend I'm still sleeping and she just goes and puts some clothes on and goes back to sleep. I shake it off and go back to sleep. 9am comes around and everyone else in the other rooms start waking up so I go hang with the other guys who passed out on the floor from the party the night before. She still is sleeping. So all of the guys come to an agreement that we need to leave. So I go in her room and say goodbye (her name), and give her a hug and leave. This was abot9 hours ago, I Haven't texted her or made any type of communication to her. What should I do now? I don't know if I want to continue talking to her or if I should pursue. some advice would be heavily appreciated :)
1
3