+1 y

Should a girl try to get her ex back? Should she just go NC and give up?

My boyfriend of 2.5 years broke up with me a month ago. As a guy, do you think it's annoying if a girl tries to get you back? I haven't been a psyco and contacted him constantly. A week ago I texted him and asked if he wanted to have meet up for coffee and he said he didn't think t was a good idea "right now." Last nigt I sent him a brief email and told him I was doing well on my own but that I do also miss him. I don't want to push him further away. I don't plan on contacting him anymore after this email if he doesn't respond in any way. He broke up w me because he doesn't want a relationship right now. We are both recovering addicts and recently decided him moving out was best so that we could get clean. It was hard to accomplish that together. He had said he was having a hard time with some of the post acute withdrwal stuff (depression, etc). I can't tell if he still cares for me, but I think he might. I am doing well in recovery and I really miss him. It seems like he just didn't want the pressure of us fixing our relationship right now. Should I just give up?
2
0