+1 y

Confused about a boy. Why is he such a jerk to me?

I'm so confused. Really I have never been this confused about a boy. Ever.

He loves to mess with me. He's said so. He mimics things I say. When we talk about sports,especially football, he puts me down. Literally everything I say, he teases me.

Today I finally asked him, "why are you such a d*** to me?" honestly he's only this way towards me. To any other girl in class he acts all sweet and nice. Him and his buddy just looked at each other and just started smiling and laughing.

I've asked my friends about him, and they've all said he likes me. But if he likes me, why is he such a jerk? Then there's these times I catch him looking at me, but for the rest of the day he's quiet and won't say a word to me. It really goes from one extreme to the next. And the worst is, I think I'm falling for him. I'm sorry I probably sound like a ranting girl overanalyzing stuff but I can't help it. He frustrates me so much. Have any of you guys acted like a jerk to the girl you like?
+1 y
I just realized I put this in the sexuality category. Whoops!
3
2