+1 y

Should I make a move?

This girl that I work with (and I know this is already starting off bad) have been talking. I thought she was kind of pretty and we started talking. We both tease each other (she teases me about my height and I tease her about what she says). I catch her looking at me a lot for extended periods of time (20 seconds or more). I teased her a lot and she takes it and gives it out. We talk every day sometimes for extended periods of time and about a lot of stuff that is personal. Does this sound like she likes me or am I in the dreaded "friends zone"?

Also, can you give me a way to test the water before I tell her how I feel so I don't make an ass out of myself at work?
+1 y
I told her that her hair made her look pretty today and she siad thanks and kind of seemed to blush a littke. I guess that means she is interested?
Should I make a move?
3
0